Thai Girl

Thai sexy girls Photos, Thai sexy models, Thai sexy actress, Thai sexy female celebrity, Thai popular model girls pictures, Thai popular actress photos, Thai sexy girls wallpapers collection

Show

Korea Girl and iPhone ?











Korea Girl and iPhone ?

Remember iPhone girl? Kim Yeo-hee went global following her release of a YouTube clip featuring her performance of Lady Gaga's Poker Face using just iPhone apps (below)...

Now the singer has reached a deal with South Korean label Dreamhigh-Ent. Kim achieved 4.2 million views of her clip.

“I have many songwriter friends, who introduced me to various music applications,” she said. “Since I bought my iPhone, I kept playing with it and experimenting with different apps and got totally hooked," she told the Wall Street Journal.

“It would be great if Apple contacts me, but I know it can only happen in my wildest dream. But I definitely want to work outside Korea if opportunity comes.”

The video up top is her first offeirng, a cover of a Beyonce track.









0 comment:

Post a Comment